No garden would be complete without, at least one Agapanthus in full flower during the summer months and Agapanthus Sunfield is a beautiful, paler blue form of Agapanthus.
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE
For 5 Days ONLY I am offering BUY 1 GET 1 FREE on all individual Paeonies, Iris and Agapanthus.
Simply purchase any 2 Paeonies, Iris or Agapanthus and at the checkout, your FREE ITEMS will be automatically discounted, no need for codes or special offer terms.
These need to be planted within the next week or two and so to clear stock I am offering BUY 1 GET 1 FREE.
Cheaper (or same value) of the two items will be ABSOLUTELY FREE
Also referred to as Lily of the Nile or African Lilies, this might tell us a bit about where Agapanthus Sunfield likes to grow, full sun and well drained soil! Though native to those parts, they do thrive in Irish and UK gardens.
Beautiful, tall spikes of blue flowers are produced freely on Agapanthus Sunfield during summer and into early autumn
- Is very easy to grow
- Grows every year
- Is fantastically scented
- Freely produces beautiful mid-blue flowers each summer
- Will reach a height of about 70cm
- Likes a position in full sun
- Plant Agapanthus Sunfield roots about 10cm under ground and leave at least 50cm between plants.
- Will thrive in a pot or on a warm, dry sunny bank
- This, Agapanthus Sunfield is a fantastic plant for any garden, flowering very freely and for a long period of time
- Agapanthus Sunfield is a herbaceous perennial which means that they will die back at the end of each season and re-emerge the following spring to produce flowers again during the summer months.
- These Agapanthus Sunfield roots are supplied individually
- For best results, feed regularly with the organic plant food, Nature Safe Atlantic Seaweed Liquid Feed.
All my perennial plants are supplied as "bare roots". This means that they are not potted and will need to be potted or planted when you receive them.
All my perennial roots are supplied to me loose in timber crates or cardboard boxes and my packaging is all paper and cardboard so that no plastic is used in the packaging of these perennial roots
Agapanthus Sunfield, blue agapanthus, lily of the nile, african lily, blue african lily, summer flowering pernnial, summer flowering plant, scented plant, scented flower, summer flowering flower, pernnial roots, Perennial plants, Perennial plant roots, Perennnial plants bare root, bare root perennial plantssummer flowering pernnial, summer flowering plant, scented plant, scented flower, summer flowering flower, perennial roots, Perennial plants, Perennial plant roots, Perennnial plants bare root, bare root perennial plants