Agapanthus Dr Brouwer
- Plant and Planting Details
No garden would be complete without, at least one Agapanthus in full flower during the summer months and Agapanthus Dr Brouwer is a beautiful, paler blue form of Agapanthus.
Also referred to as Lily of the Nile or African Lilies, this might tell us a bit about where Agapanthus Dr Brouwer likes to grow, full sun and well drained soil! Though native to those parts, they do thrive in Irish and UK gardens.
Beautiful, tall spikes of blue flowers are produced freely on Agapanthus Dr Brouwer during summer and into early autumn
Agapanthus Dr Brouwer:
- Is very easy to grow
- Grows every year
- Is fantastically scented
- Freely produces beautiful mid-blue flowers each summer
- Will reach a height of about 70cm
- Likes a position in full sun
- Plant Agapanthus Sunfield roots about 10cm under ground and leave at least 50cm between plants.
- Will thrive in a pot or on a warm, dry sunny bank
- This, Agapanthus Sunfield is a fantastic plant for any garden, flowering very freely and for a long period of time
- Agapanthus Sunfield is a herbaceous perennial which means that they will die back at the end of each season and re-emerge the following spring to produce flowers again during the summer months.
- These Agapanthus Sunfield roots are supplied individually
- For best results, feed regularly with the organic plant food, Nature Safe Atlantic Seaweed Liquid Feed.
All my perennial plants are supplied as "bare roots". This means that they are not potted and will need to be potted or planted when you receive them.
All my perennial roots are supplied to me loose in timber crates or cardboard boxes and my packaging is all paper and cardboard so that no plastic is used in the packaging of these perennial roots
Please Note: These are a pre season item and as such, if you are ordering items for immediate delivery along with pre season items, such as summer flowering perennials or Seed Potatoes, you will incur a separate delivery fee
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.