Allium Violet Beauty is a beautiful, early summer flowering bulb. One of my favourite of all the Allium bulbs.
These Allium Violet Beauty bulbs are supplied in packets of 10 for €7
Alliums are Available to Pre-Order now for delivery in the autumn.
- I adore all Alliums, I love the effect their perfection and simplicity brings to the garden and of course they extend the flowering period right into the summer.
- Allium 'Violet Beauty' is paler in colour than many of the other Allium varieties but still brings that elegance to the garden that you expect from Alliums.
- Flowering stems can reach up to 90 centimetres in height and each perfectly formed, globe shaped Allium 'Violet Beauty' flower will reach about 20cm in diameter and is purple in colour
- These are super quality bulbs. Quite simply, the better the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers.
- Don't be in a mad rush to remove stems once the flowers are gone. I love the seed heads too and the structure the spent flower stems bring to a bed even when the colour has long gone.
- Plant 20cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Size of Bulb 10-12cm
I have been growing Alliums from this grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
All the packaging that I use is, where possible, either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.
Delivery and Discounts - Now Delivering throughout Ireland and UK
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. All their vehicles are electric vehicles and thus, no fossil fuels are used in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during October