Bonsai Grow Set
- Product Details
- Contents and Details
- How to Grow
- Attractive Bonsai growing bowl
- Pinus seed
- Growing media in which to grow the Seed
- Wrap seed in a damp tissue and place in a cool environment
- Wait 2-5 weeks until germination occurs and shoots begin to appear.
- Fill the Bonsai bowl with the compost and plant the seedling with the shoots facing upwards.
- Water, little and often as required.
Open the bag of compost and empty contents into the planter, keeping a small amount back to cover bulb. Place bulb on compost, with bud facing upward and fill around the bulb evenly with the remaining compost. Leave bud of amaryllis uncovered for best results. Place indoors in a warm location (18°C). Water sparingly making sure the bulb is not over watered. When the flower bud appears, water twice weekly. Turn the pot regularly to keep the stem from growing towards the light. Once the flowers appear, you can prolong the bloom time by keeping in a cooler location and away from direct sources of heat.
Please Note that the planter supplied is Champagne in Colour
These Amaryllis Double Record Grow Sets ARE available to Purchase NOW but WONT BE DELIVERED until September/October which is the right time for sowing and planting