Boxwell - Ground Feeder & Drinker
- Product Details
- Boxwell - Ground Feeder & Drinker Details
The farmyard inspired Boxwell Ground Feeder and Drinker is part of our Vintage Garden collection, designed to be a timeless sculptural feature in your garden or outdoor space.
- The Boxwell ground feeder is hugely versatile.
- It has a spade handle for ease of movement that can also act as a perch and a solid lip around the entire feeding dish to provide ample room as a landing spot for several birds or as a ledge for small mammals such as hedgehogs to reach over to access the food.
- The products lovingly finished handcrafted metal has a bronzed, antique appearance.
- Ideally, the feeding bowl will hold 2-3 days of food to ensure the supply is always fresh.
- This feeder is suitable for all wild animal food types, including seed, kibbled nuts, suet, hedgehog food and mealworms.
- Alternatively, this product can be filled with water and used as a ground drinker for a wide range of creatures in your garden.
- Dimensions: 32 x 32 x 26 cm
- Weight: 1.07kg
Siting the Boxwell Ground Feeder and Drinker
- The handle on the feeder or drinker make placing and moving the product very easy.
- You can put it anywhere on a stable, level surface, a border, a patio, on the lawn.
- It is always best to site the feeder or drinker somewhere accessible to see as you can monitor the feed or water levels and enjoy wild animals using it.
Periodically removing old and mouldy food or refreshing water and sanitising with a good wash ensures good hygiene is maintained. The all-metal design makes it easy to clean, and the handle makes it easy to move.
We aim to deliver all items within 72 hours of order however, please be aware that some items may temporarily run out of stock so please allow up to 15 working days for delivery. Items are rarely delayed but it does happen from time to time.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.