Butterfly and Bee Nectar Feeding Station
- Product Details
- Butterfly and Bee Nectar Feeding Station Product Details
- Siting the Butterfly and Bee Nectar Feeding Station
Feed & provide shelter for butterflies in your garden with our Butterfly & Bee Nectar Feeding Station.
The Butterfly & Bee Nectar Feeding Station is a simple to use nectar feeding station for butterflies and bees in your garden.
Feeding butterflies is essential at the start and end of the summer season when natural nectar sources from suitable plants may be in short supply.
Dimensions: 8.5 x 12 x 19 cm
- Site the Butterfly and Bee Nectar Feeding Station feeder in a warm sheltered location, preferably near flowers, to draw in the butterflies.
- Soak the sponge in a sugar/water solution to encourage butterflies to the feed station.
- The nectar feeder also has a landing platform with additional nectar cups for liquid butterfly food.
- Both the nectar cups and sponge are removable and washable to allow good feeding hygiene.
We aim to deliver all items within 72 hours of order however, please be aware that some items may temporarily run out of stock so please allow up to 15 working days for delivery. Items are rarely delayed but it does happen from time to time.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
Spring bulbs vary in cost depending on the time of year. Ordering early in the year means that I can supply them at a better price. These will become more expensive as we get closer to the autumn.
In short, by pre-ordering spring flowering bulbs,
- we save money and
- have a better range to choose from