Butterfly Garden Starter Kit
- Product Details
Make your garden the ultimate getaway for Butterflies with this Butterfly Garden Starter Kit.
You may want to use this Butterfly Garden Starter Kit yourself or it will also make a perfect gift, particularly to a child who may develop a lifelong love of gardening and nature as a result.
Butterfly Garden Starter Kit Contents:
- 2 biodegradable grow trays,
- 3 bags of growing medium,
- 2 double seed sachets containing 4 seed varieties,
- 6 plant markers
- 1 propagator with lid.
Butterfly Garden Starter Kit, Plant seed species included:
- Michaelmas Daisy Aster Alpinus Pink Height 25 cm Sow February - June Blooms June – September
- Coreopsis lanceolata Sterntaler Height 40 cm Sow February - June Blooms May – October
- Everlasting Flower Helichrysum Bracteatum Height 100 cm Sow February - June Blooms June – October
- Cosmos Candy Stripe Height 110 cm Sow February - June Blooms July – September
Butterfly Garden Starter Kit Instructions:
- Fill biodegradable trays with compost.
- Sow seeds evenly over growing medium. the surface of the compost
- Cover the seeds over and place the growing trays into the propagator.
- Water the seeds lightly, taking care not to over water.
- Use Plant markers to identify varieties.
- Place the lid on the propagator and place in a sunny position.
- Water regularly and turn the trays if seedlings start to grow towards the light.
- Once seedlings become large enough to handle, harden off for 1 week and then transplant into the garden where butterflies can visit your plants and flowers regularly