Make your garden the ultimate getaway for Butterflies with this Butterfly Garden Starter Kit.
You may want to use this Butterfly Garden Starter Kit yourself or it will also make a perfect gift, particularly to a child who may develop a lifelong love of gardening and nature as a result.
Butterfly Garden Starter Kit Contents:
- 2 biodegradable grow trays,
- 3 bags of growing medium,
- 2 double seed sachets containing 4 seed varieties,
- 6 plant markers
- 1 propagator with lid.
Butterfly Garden Starter Kit, Plant seed species included:
- Michaelmas Daisy Aster Alpinus Pink Height 25 cm Sow February - June Blooms June – September
- Coreopsis lanceolata Sterntaler Height 40 cm Sow February - June Blooms May – October
- Everlasting Flower Helichrysum Bracteatum Height 100 cm Sow February - June Blooms June – October
- Cosmos Candy Stripe Height 110 cm Sow February - June Blooms July – September
Butterfly Garden Starter Kit Instructions:
- Fill biodegradable trays with compost.
- Sow seeds evenly over growing medium. the surface of the compost
- Cover the seeds over and place the growing trays into the propagator.
- Water the seeds lightly, taking care not to over water.
- Use Plant markers to identify varieties.
- Place the lid on the propagator and place in a sunny position.
- Water regularly and turn the trays if seedlings start to grow towards the light.
- Once seedlings become large enough to handle, harden off for 1 week and then transplant into the garden where butterflies can visit your plants and flowers regularly