Cactus Grow Set
- Product Details
- Attractive Cactus growing bowl
- Cactus seed
- Growing media in which to grow the Cactus Seed
Directions for Cactus Grow Set
- Sow indoors at any time of the year.
- Fill the Cactus bowl with the compost keeping a little back to cover the seeds
- Spray a little water on the surface to dampen the compost.
- Open the plant food and seed sachets and scatter evenly around the compost surface.
- Lightly cover the seeds and plant food with the remaining compost and firm down.
- Position in a warm place and cover the bowl with a plastic bag to create humidity
- When you see signs of growth, remove the bag and position at a warm windowsill.
- Water lightly if and when needed
Open the bag of compost and empty contents into the planter, keeping a small amount back to cover bulb. Place bulb on compost, with bud facing upward and fill around the bulb evenly with the remaining compost. Leave bud of amaryllis uncovered for best results. Place indoors in a warm location (18°C). Water sparingly making sure the bulb is not over watered. When the flower bud appears, water twice weekly. Turn the pot regularly to keep the stem from growing towards the light. Once the flowers appear, you can prolong the bloom time by keeping in a cooler location and away from direct sources of heat.
Please Note that the planter supplied is Champagne in Colour
These Amaryllis Double Record Grow Sets ARE available to Purchase NOW but WONT BE DELIVERED until September/October which is the right time for sowing and planting