There is a magical mix of colours in this Candytuft Fairy Mixture
- Easy to grow, compact plant, producing dwarf flowers throughout the summer.
- Candytuft Fairy mixture will fill borders and containers with masses of showy blooms in shades of pink, lilac, and white.
- Extremely colourful and scented blooms.
- A real cottage garden favourite which is loved by butterflies, bees and pollinators.
- Alternatively sow seeds directly outdoors from mid-March until June, into finely raked, moist compost, when the ground is a little warmer.
Germination can take up to 3 weeks. When seedlings are large enough to handle, thin out to approximately 20cm, as they will spread out as they grow
Candytuft prefers a sunny location with well draining soil, but will grow easily in a shady spot.
Do not eat ornamental flowers or seeds.
Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands thoroughly when finished.