You might want to keep this Chili Bucket Grow Set for yourself if you are a lover of spicy food. Alternatively it will make a great gift for anyone who likes to grow their own food. Even if you or the person you are giving it to has never grown their own before, this Chili Bucket Grow Set contains all that you will need. Each Chili Bucket Grow Set contains
- Attractive bucket planter
- Sachet of Chili Seeds
- Growing media in which to grow the Chili Seeds
- Sow indoors from March
- Empty the compost into the bucket, holding a small amount back to cover the Chili seeds
- Place the Chili seeds on the compost, spacing evenly.
- Cover the Chili seeds with the remaining compost
- Firm down the compost and water in well
- Place the planter in a warm place and keep moist
- Cover the bucket with a plastic bag to create humidity.
- Once Chili seedlings appear, keep watering and move to a more sunny position
- I would advise keeping the Chili plants indoors for best results.
- However you can move them outside during the summer if you wish.