- Compact Sweet Pea in a Bucket
- Product Details
- How to Grow
Compact Sweet Pea in a Bucket
Whether you choose to give it as a gift or keep it all to yourself, this Compact Sweet Pea in a Bucket will make a magnificent floral impact. This is the dwarf Villa Roma variety of Sweet Pea which will produce rose and white flowers. Height of Sweet Pea 30-40cm
Please Note: The bucket in the photograph here is white, however the bucket which will be supplied with this product is galvanized (metal colour) I will be changing the pic here in next few days. Fill your garden with masses of scent with this beautiful and Compact Sweet Pea in a Bucket gift set which contains all you need to create a beautiful, colourful and scented display in your garden. Each Sweet Pea in a Bucket Set contains
- Attractive bucket planter
- Sachet of Villa Roma Sweet Pea Seeds
- Growing media in which to grow the Sweet Pea Seeds
How to Grow
- Sow either indoors anytime from September to April or outdoors from May to June.
- Empty the compost into the bucket, holding a small amount back to cover the Sweet Pea seeds
- Place the Sweet Pea seeds on the compost, spacing evenly.
- Cover the Sweet Pea seeds with the remaining compost (about 1/4inch deep)
- Firm down the compost and water in well
- Place the planter in a warm place and keep moist
- Once Sweet Pea seedlings appear, keep watering and move to a more sunny position
- In April/May as the temperatures increase, "harden off" the seedling plants by moving outdoors for a few hours each day and after a week you can leave outside once risk of frost has passed.