Gift Bucket Sweet Pea
Regular price €6,70 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Product Details
- Product Details
- How to Grow
Gift Bucket Sweet PeaWhether you choose to give it as a gift or keep it all to yourself, this Compact Sweet Pea in a Bucket will make a magnificent floral impact. This is the dwarf Villa Roma variety of Sweet Pea which will produce rose and white flowers. Height of Sweet Pea 30-40cm Please Note: The bucket in the photograph here is white, however the bucket which will be supplied with this product may be galvanized (metal colour) depending on availability
Please Note: The bucket in the photograph here is white, however the bucket which will be supplied with this product may be galvanized (metal colour) depending on availability Fill your garden with masses of scent with this beautiful and Compact Sweet Pea in a Bucket gift set which contains all you need to create a beautiful, colourful and scented display in your garden. Each Sweet Pea in a Bucket Set contains
- Attractive bucket planter
- Sachet of Villa Roma Sweet Pea Seeds
- Growing media in which to grow the Sweet Pea Seeds
How to Grow
- Sow either indoors anytime from September to April or outdoors from May to June.
- Empty the compost into the bucket, holding a small amount back to cover the Sweet Pea seeds
- Place the Sweet Pea seeds on the compost, spacing evenly.
- Cover the Sweet Pea seeds with the remaining compost (about 1/4inch deep)
- Firm down the compost and water in well
- Place the planter in a warm place and keep moist
- Once Sweet Pea seedlings appear, keep watering and move to a more sunny position
- In April/May as the temperatures increase, "harden off" the seedling plants by moving outdoors for a few hours each day and after a week you can leave outside once risk of frost has passed.