- Product Details
- Copper Sulphate Details
Copper Sulphate provides great, broad spectrum, organic fungal control.
Please Note: These are a pre season item and as such, if you are ordering other items along with the pre season items, all will be delivered with the Pre Season Items
With all fungal infections, prevention is better than cure. So it's easier to try and keep your plants healthy and not to let them get a fungal infection in the first place.
- Maintain good air circulation around plants with good pruning and by not planting too densely.
- Ensure the optimum growing conditions for your plants by choosing the right plant in the right place.
- Certain plants will benefit from a soil drench of solution of Copper Sulphate with water.
I like to treat my roses and fruit trees with a solution of Copper Sulphate and water every year in spring/early summer to protect against:
- Rose Blackspot
- Powdery Mildew
- Grey Mould
- Fungal Rust
- Apple Scab
Any plant which had a fungal infection last year will get a drench of Copper Sulphate and water this spring.
Use Copper Sulphate for Potato Blight and in the fruit and vegetable garden and allotment too as it is the best product to help prevent potato blight and other fungal problems.
Can be used for a huge range of fungal problems on all edible plants.
Copper Sulphate should not be used more than once in one year in your garden.
This Copper Sulphate Mixture can also be used as a valuable plant tonic to prevent nutrient deficiency in edible and non-edible plants
- Contains Trace Elements
- Copper 2.8%
- Manganese 3.0%
- Zinc 2.1%
Comes in Powder Form which can be applied as a dust or mixed with water
Protecting and supporting a range of plants and crops, Copper Mixture can help correct copper deficiency in beets, onions and top fruit; tackle manganese deficiencies in many crops such as potatoes, beans and peas; and overcome zinc deficiency in fruit grown on sandy soils with high pH and phosphate levels.
- Simply mix with water for use as a leaf spray
- Use during periods of active growth
- Apply early morning or during the evening
- For best results do not apply in extreme temperature, very bright sunlight or in drought conditions. Apply the mixture immediately by sprayer ensuring all foliage is evenly wetted.
Packet Size 175g