Vintage Blue Seed Mixture Shaker Box
- Product Details
Use this Vintage Blue Seed Mixture to create a beautiful mixed planting of blues and lilacs for a calming and restful space in the garden
- Presented in a beautiful cardboard seed shaker this Vintage Blue Seed Mixture - Seed Shaker will make a perfect gift as well as being a very handy refillable seed shaker
- Covers up to 35 square metres
- Contains approx 15g wildflower seed and 190g of Bran carrier
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures want a soil which is very low in nutrients so don’t apply any fertiliser before sowing Vintage Blue Seed Mixture
The best months to sow your Vintage Blue Seed Mixture are March-April and September October.
- Seed Mix - Whats included in your Vintage Blue Seed Mixture:
- Floss Flower Blue, Borage, Cornflower, Chinese forget-me-not, Larkspur Blue Mix, Fineflower Gilia, Flax, Blue Lupin, Baby Blue Eyes, Love in a Mist, Purple Tansy, Blue German Catchfly and Purple Viper's Bugloss.
- (Varieties can differ and can be replaced due to crop and seasonal circumstances.)
- Pictures are illustrative only and whilst I have made every attempt to ensure that they represent what is in each mixture, they are not definitively accurate as to what is included in each mixture