Crocus Blue Bird
- Product Details
- Plant and Planting Details:
Crocus are one of the earliest and most cheerful of all spring flowering bulbs and Crocus Blue Bird is one of the most delightful little purple/blue and white Crocus.
These purple/blue and white Crocus Blue Bird are supplied in packets of 10
- Flowering each year beginning in late February/Early March, Crocus Blue Bird bulbs are perfect for growing in bulb drifts or pots.
- If you would like to create an area of colour in your lawn then these super sized Crocus bulbs are the ones for you as they are perfect for naturalizing
- Plant 5-10cm deep and 5-10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Crocus Blue Bird bulbs can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 10cm and bigger
- I have been growing Crocus Blue Bird from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during September/October
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.