Echoes Bird Bath
- Product Details
- Echoes Bird Bath Details
The Echoes Bird Bath is one of our top-selling designs.
Made from frost-resistant glazed terracotta, it has a subtle green mottled colour.
The Bird Bath features a visually attractive and functional ripple step design by providing extra footing/grip for wild birds.
The quote imprinted around the rim is by poet William Blake.
‘To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.’
- Made from frost-resistant glazed terracotta
- The birdbath comes complete with 3 glazed mounting feet, raising the bath slightly above the ground. This will help to prevent frost damage in the same way as your garden pots.
- Birds will need to have clear visibility as they bathe.
- Choose an easily visible location for birds in other parts of the garden so they will notice its availability. All the better if that location also offers good views for watching birds.
- If the bath is too exposed, birds may not use it.
- Nearby cover such as bushes or trees offers perfect places to escape to if they feel threatened. But don’t put it so close that predators could easily hide and attack.
Periodically replacing water and sanitising with a good wash ensures good bird hygiene is maintained. The drinker unscrews from the stem for easy access to the nearest water source for cleaning.
Please Note: We aim to deliver all items within 72 hours of order however, please be aware that some items may temporarily run out of stock so please allow up to 15 working days for delivery.
Items are rarely delayed but it does happen from time to time.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
Spring bulbs vary in cost depending on the time of year. Ordering early in the year means that I can supply them at a better price. These will become more expensive as we get closer to the autumn.
In short, by pre-ordering spring flowering bulbs,
- we save money and
- have a better range to choose from