- Product Details
- Felco 13 Details
The Felco 13 is equally effective, whether you choose to hold the tool in one or two hands.
As you would expect from Felco, the Swiss design means that the extra-long left-hand handle applies the sort of leverage that maximises cutting force so that, in short you get more bang for your effort!
These, Felco secateurs, seem to think that they are a loppers as they smoothly cut above their weight allowing you to tackle larger branches.
The Felco 13 is arguably the most ergonomic and powerful pruning shears in the Felco secateurs range.
Felco 13 Details
- Sturdy Steel Handles
- All cutting parts made from High Quality Hardened Steel
- Gives Precise, Clean Cuts
- All Parts are Replaceable
- This Felco 13 Secateurs is a Tool for Life
The comfortable feel of the Felco 13 is reinforced by the rubber shock absorbers which reduce the cutting strain on your wrists.
The micro-metric precision setting mechanism of the Felco 13 makes it possible to adjust the cutting head very easily.
Felco 13 Secateurs Is ideal to use in most garden situations such as:
- Pruning and training fruit trees & roses
- Preparing hardwood cuttings
- Dead heading or preparing cut flowers
- Cutting back and pruning shrubs and small trees
- The Felco 13 secateurs is for Professional and Domestic Users
- Includes double notched thumb catch to give to full opening positions.
- Non slip, shock absorbing handles offer a very comfortable grip and pruning experience
- Blades can be removed to be cleaned and sharpened
Felco 13 Secateurs – Maintenance
It is very important to clean all pruning tools and secateurs after using so that you do not spread disease or infection.
Clean and oil blades after use.
Sharpen blade as required.
Oil all moving parts before storing in Winter.
Maximum Pruning Diameter: 30mm (1.2”)
Weight: 310g (0.7lb)