Felco 9 secateurs, the left handed secateurs.
These high-performance Felco 9 secateurs are the ideal tool of choice for left-handers who want to enjoy the full experience of using a Felco secateurs.
Their inspired Swiss design embodies exceptional ergonomics as you would expect from Felco.
- Sturdy Steel Handles
- All cutting parts made from High Quality Hardened Steel
- Gives Precise, Clean Cuts
- All Parts are Replaceable
This Felco 9, left handed secateurs is a Tool for Life
The Felco 9 are especially suitable for larger hands, providing a firm and comfortable grip that ensures a comfortable pruning experience.
With an angled cutting head design the FELCO 9 immediately becomes a natural extension of your hand.
Felco 9 Secateurs Is ideal to use as a left handed secateurs in most garden situations such as:
- Pruning and training fruit trees & roses
- Preparing hardwood cuttings
- Dead heading or preparing cut flowers
- Cutting back and pruning shrubs and small trees
- The Felco 9 secateurs is for Professional and Domestic Users
- Includes safety lock and spring for easy pruning
- Non slip, handles offer a very comfortable grip and pruning experience
- Blades can be removed to be cleaned and sharpened
Felco 9 left handed secateurs – Maintenance
- It is very important to clean all pruning tools and secateurs after using so that you do not spread disease or infection.
- Clean and oil blades after use.
- Sharpen blade as required.
- Oil all moving parts before storing in Winter.
Maximum Pruning Diameter: 25mm (1”)
Weight: 245g (.54lb)