- Product Details
This colourful and spectacular strain of Foxglove Seeds, Digitalis purpurea Excelsior Mixture is superb fro the back of a border or shaded area
These Foxglove seeds could also be sown in amongst a wildflower area
- This is a stunning mixture of pretty pastel coloured flowers
- Excellent for cut flowers
- These Foxglove Seeds are a pollinator approved mixture
- Will attract bees and butterflies to your garden
Foxglove Seeds - How to Sow:
- Sow outdoors from April onwards at a depth of 1cm and a spacing of at least 5cm.
- Keep moist and weed free
- Transplant in the autumn to a spacing of 25cm or more
- Foxgloves grown from seed will flower in year 2 and onwards
- Germination can take up to 6 weeks
- Allow plants to set seed each year
Foxglove Seeds: Toxic if Eaten
Do not eat ornamental flowers or seeds.
Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands thoroughly when finished.