- Product Details
French Marigolds are one of my all time favourite summer flowers. These French Marigolds provide long lasting summer colour at the front of beds and border or patio pots and containers.
This is a dwarf variety of French Marigold with brightly coloured blooms of orange and yellow shades.
- Beautiful orange and yellow flowers
- Easy to grow
- These French Marigold seeds are pollinator approved
- Will attract bees and butterflies to your garden
French Marigold - How to Sow:
- Sow indoors from February to May in warm, moist compost
- Sow about .5 - 1inch deep
- When seedlings are large enough to handle, pot them into individual pots
- During the second half of May or June, 'harden off' the seedlings by moving them outside for a few hours each day before planting out
- Keep moist and weed free
- Alternatively sow directly where you ant them to flower from May onwards
- Germination usually takes about 3 weeks