Hydrangea Colourant will change pink hydrangeas to blue
It’s always the same isn’t it, we’re never happy with our lot. If we have pink Hydrangeas then we want Blue Hydrangeas!!
Well, help is at hand, if you want to change your pink Hydrangeas to Blue Hydrangeas then this Hydrangea Colourant is what you need.
- Hydrangeas that grow where iron or aluminium salts are present will produce blue flowers. This Hydrangea Colourant contains both Iron Sulphate and Aluminium Sulphate
- Depending on the variety, pale pink hydrangeas will turn blue best with darker pink varieties turning to mauve or blue.
If you are growing Hydrangeas on acid soil then follow the product guideline rates, however if you are on alkaline or limey soil then to get the best results from your Hydrangea Colourant then proportions should be doubled.
Hydrangea Colourant can be:
- Used for both pot grown hydrangeas and those grown in the open ground
- Readily dissolved in a little hot water
- Mixed with soil for best results
For both potted hydrangeas and those growing in the garden, simply mix Hydrangea Colourant with the soil.
After establishment, dilute the Hydrangea Colourant as directed and water weekly during growth.
Contains Ferrous Sulphate Hepthydrate and Aluminium Sulphate. Always keep out of reach of children and wear protective gloves and eye protection where possible during use.