Iris Chartreuse Bounty is a beautiful cream and white coloured, form of Siberian Iris or Iris sibirica.
Iris Chartreuse Bounty:
- Is very easy to grow
- Freely produces beautiful cream and white coloured flowers each summer
- Will reach a height of about 60-70cm
- Likes a position in full sun
- Plant Iris Chartreuse Bounty roots about 20cm under ground and leave at least 50cm between plants.
- This, Iris Chartreuse Bounty is a fantastic plant for any garden, flowering very freely and for a long period of time
- For best results, feed regularly with the organic plant food, Nature Safe Atlantic Seaweed Liquid Feed.
All my perennial plants are supplied as "bare roots". This means that they are not potted and will need to be potted or planted when you receive them.
All my perennial roots are supplied to me loose in timber crates or cardboard boxes and my packaging is all paper and cardboard so that no plastic is used in the packaging of these perennial roots