Large Bempton Bird Table
- Product Details
- Product Details
The Large Bempton Bird Table is a wall-mounted bird table designed to attract a wide range of small to medium bird species.
Please Note: Delivery will be after 16th December
This Large Bempton Bird Table features a real copper, verdigris roof and enclosed latticework sides to protect small birds.
It's easy to clean and suitable for a wide range of garden birds.
A really beautiful addition to any garden
It has many attractive design features.
- Real copper Verdigris roof
- Enclosed latticework sides help keep small birds safe from large species.
- Now even easier to clean with removable, washable hygiene tray. The recycled plastic tray comes out attached to one side of the balustrade.
- Suitable for a large range of feed types
- Painted green finish
- FSC timber from well-managed forests
- Solid wooden base has jointed construction, to prevent twisting & allow expansion.
Dimensions: 40 x 27 x 27 cm
- An initial Verdigris coating is applied to the real copper roof to give it an instant aged effect.
- Further natural patination of the copper will then follow in time.
- It is natural for some of the initial coatings to flake away, any loose material may be brushed away to allow further natural Verdigris to develop.
The large Bempton Bird Table is sealed with a water-based sealant and painted in soft green. We recommend an annual repaint using an exterior water-based varnish or paint to keep the surface sealed to maintain its appearance fully.
We aim to deliver all items within 72 hours of order however, please be aware that some items may temporarily run out of stock so please allow up to 15 working days for delivery. Items are rarely delayed but it does happen from time to time.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.