Create a beautiful spring floral display in a pot using this Le Jardinier Crocus Growing Set on your patio or outside your door. you can even keep it indoors to bring a taste of the garden inside during late winter and early spring
Le Jardinier Crocus Growing Set - Whats Included:
- Stunning gift planter.
- Ideal for brightening patio areas.
- Comes with everything you need to spring flowering Woodland bulbs.
- Contains 7 beautiful spring flowering Crocus bulbs
Plant bulbs from August – December for flowers from March – April.
- Fill the planter with growing medium.
- Keep a little compost back to cover the bulbs.
- Space the bulbs evenly around the planter and push them down so they are 8-10cm deep.
- Cover the bulbs over with the remaining compost.
- Water to ensure the compost is moist.
- Place in a cool location for 12 weeks.
- Bulbs can be stored to be planted again next year.
- Remove any spent blooms and allow the foliage to die back naturally.
- Cut back any excess foliage and dry the bulbs out on a sheet of newspaper for 48hrs.
- Bulbs can then be stored in paper bags or nets in a cool dry place. Only store healthy bulbs.
- Bulbs can be re-planted from September.