Mixed Colours Liatris
- Product Details
- Plant and Planting Details
- Delivery and Discounts - Now Delivering throughout Ireland
Liatris, also referred to as Gay Feather or Blazing Star is a very easy to grow, colourful, summer flowering plant which will come back year after year and is loved by both bees and butterflies. These Mixed Colours Liatris contain a mixture of the pink and white Liatris roots
Masses of exotic looking, white and pink flowers are produced during the summer months on straight stems above strap like foliage.
These Mixed Colours Liatris Roots are supplied in packets of 5
- Plant Liatris spicata alba roots in a good, fertile soil in a sunny or semi-shaded position.
- Plant the Liatris spicata alba roots about 5-10cm below the ground and to establish a clump more quickly, plant several roots together, leaving about 10-15cm between plants
- Liatris spicata alba will grow to about 60-90cm in height, flowering from May - September
- For best results, feed regularly with the organic plant food, Nature Safe Atlantic Seaweed Liquid Feed.
- All my perennial plants are supplied as "bare roots". This means that they are not potted and will need to be potted or planted when you receive them.
- All my perennial roots are supplied to me loose in timber crates or cardboard boxes and my packaging is all paper and cardboard so that no plastic is used in the packaging of these perennial roots
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Please Note: These are a pre season item and as such, if you are ordering items for immediate delivery along with pre season items, such as summer flowering perennials or Seed Potatoes, you will incur a separate delivery fee
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.