Mixed Hyacinths in Gift Bowl
- Product Details
- How to Grow
Mixed Hyacinths in Gift BowlWhether you choose to give this beautiful Mixed Hyacinths in Gift Bowl as a gift or keep it all to yourself, it will add such sparkle to the garden in springtime.
Hyacinths are beautiful, low growing and strongly scented spring flowering bulbs and they look really great in this simple, elegant, ceramic white pot.
Ideal as a gift or if you cant bear to part with it, keep it for yourself.Height of Hyacinths 20cm
- Attractive bucket planter
- 3 x Hyacinth
- Growing media in which to grow the Hyacinth bulbs
- Plant outdoors anytime from September to January
- Empty the compost into the pot, holding some back to cover the Hyacinth bulbs
- Place the Hyacinth bulbs on the compost and cover with about enough compost so that the tip of the bub is touching the surface.
- Firm down the compost and water in well
- Sit back and let Nature do her best and you will enjoy beautiful, scented Hyacinth blossoms during spring