Morning Glory is an extremely colourful half-hardy annual which produces masses of blue flowers with a yellow and white centre.
Morning Glory will scramble over walls, fences and trellises, preferring a position in full sun and will benefit the pollinators in your garden
- Beautiful blue flowers
- Easy to grow
- These Morning Glory seeds are pollinator approved
- Will attract bees and butterflies to your garden
Morning Glory - How to Sow:
- Soak seeds overnight before sowing for best results
- Sow outdoors directly where you want the Morning Glory plants to flower
- Sow from April onwards at a depth of 1cm and a spacing of at least 30cm.
- Keep moist and weed free
- Alternatively sow throughout the winter months under a cloch or indoors for plants which will produce flowers earlier in the season
- Germination can take up to 6 weeks
- Allow plants to set seed each year
Morning Glory Seeds: Toxic if Eaten
Do not eat ornamental flowers or seeds.
Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands thoroughly when finished.