Nature Winter Fleece Cover 60 g/sqm Beige 2x5 m
- Delivery Details
This Nature winter fleece frost cover will protect your plants over the winter. It is made of non-woven, UV-resistant polypropylene. This fleece cover has a density of 60 g/m² and the dimensions are 2 x 5 m.
This winter fleece frost plant cover is light, air and water permeable, so it lets light through. It is also easy to cut and requires no maintenance during the winter. There are 4 important functions of winter fleece:
1) Protecting plants against the cold by using 5 to 6 layers. It reduces freezing temperatures by a few degrees per layer.
2) Protecting buds in early spring.
3) Protecting seedlings and plants against attacks from parasites and birds.
4) Protecting spring crops.
Nature advises using the covers from October to April, and to not water the plants often.
- Colour: Beige
- Material: Fleece
- Dimensions: 2 x 5 m (W x L)
- Density: 60 g/m²
- No maintenance required during the winter
- Fabric: Polypropylene: 100%
To enable us to offer a wide range of gardening items some of our products are delivered on a drop-shipping arrangement.
This item is delivered directly by our suppliers,Vida XL in Holland
Delivery is Free and
Delivery typically takes 6-8 days on these items