Peter's Perfect Phlox Mixture
- Plant and Planting Details
Lose yourself in scent and colour with these cottge garden favourites, Peter's Perfect Phlox Mixture
I have put together Peter's Perfect Phlox Mixture to offer a selection of 5 top quality, mixed colour Phlox roots.
Beautiful, scented, flowers of mixed colours will be produced freely during summer and into early autumn
These roots are absolutely premium quality and are guaranteed to produce top quality plants and scented flowers from mid-summer.
Peter's Perfect Phlox Mixture:
- Is very easy to grow
- Grows every year
- Is fantastically scented
- Freely produces beautiful various colour flowers each summer
- Will reach a height of about 60-70cm
- Likes a position in full sun
- Plant Peter's Perfect Phlox Mixture roots about 20cm under ground and leave at least 50cm between plants.
- Peter's Perfect Phlox Mixture is a fantastic plant for any garden, flowering very freely and for a long period of time
- Phlox are herbaceous perennials which means that they will die back at the end of each season and re-emerge the following spring to produce flowers again during the summer months.
- Peter's Perfect Phlox Mixture roots are supplied as packs of 5 roots
- For best results, feed regularly with the organic plant food, Nature Safe Atlantic Seaweed Liquid Feed.
All my perennial plants are supplied as "bare roots". This means that they are not potted and will need to be potted or planted when you receive them.
All my perennial roots are supplied to me loose in timber crates or cardboard boxes and my packaging is all paper and cardboard so that no plastic is used in the packaging of these perennial roots
Please Note: These are a pre season item and as such, if you are ordering items for immediate delivery along with pre season items, such as summer flowering perennials or Seed Potatoes, you will incur a separate delivery fee
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.