Whether you choose to give it as a gift or keep it all to yourself, this Petunia Picotee Purple in a Milk Churn will make a magnificent floral impact. These Petunia Picotee Purple in a Milk Churn will grow to about 30-40cm Fill your garden with masses of colour with this beautiful Petunia Picotee Purple in a Milk Churn which contains all you need to create a beautiful, colourful display in your garden. Each Petunia Picotee Purple in a Milk Churn contains
Plant from September to December for blooms from December to April
Directions for Petunia Picotee Purple in a Milk Churn
- Attractive milk churn style planter
- Sachet of Petunia Picotee Purple Seeds
- Growing media in which to grow the Petunia Seeds
- Sow either indoors anytime from February to April or outdoors from May to June.
- Empty the compost into the bucket, holding a small amount back to cover the Petunia seeds
- Scatter the Petunia seeds on the compost, spacing evenly.
- Lightly cover the Petunia seeds with the remaining compost
- Firm down the compost and water in well
- Place the planter in a warm place and keep moist
- Once Petunia seedlings appear, keep watering and move to a more sunny position
- In April/May as the temperatures increase, "harden off" the seedling plants by moving outdoors for a few hours each day and after a week you can leave outside once risk of frost has passed.