Every garden needs a white Phlox and Phlox David is probably the best white Phlox you can get.
Beautiful, scented, pure white flowers are produced freely during summer and into early autumn
- Is very easy to grow
- Grows every year
- Is fantastically scented
- Freely produces beautiful pure white flowers each summer
- Will reach a height of about 60-70cm
- Likes a position in full sun
- Plant Phlox David roots about 20cm under ground and leave at least 50cm between plants.
- This, Phlox David is a fantastic plant for any garden, flowering very freely and for a long period of time
- Phlox are herbaceous perennials which means that they will die back at the end of each season and re-emerge the following spring to produce flowers again during the summer months.
- These Phlox David roots are supplied individually
- For best results, feed regularly with the organic plant food, Nature Safe Atlantic Seaweed Liquid Feed.
All my perennial plants are supplied as "bare roots". This means that they are not potted and will need to be potted or planted when you receive them.
All my perennial roots are supplied to me loose in timber crates or cardboard boxes and my packaging is all paper and cardboard so that no plastic is used in the packaging of these perennial roots
Phlox David, White Phlox, White flowers, White summer flowers, Phlox, scented phlox, Soapwort, White soapwort, summer flowering pernnial, summer flowering plant, scented plant, scented flower, summer flowering flower, pernnial roots, Perennial plants, Perennial plant roots, Perennnial plants bare root, bare root perennial plantssummer flowering pernnial, summer flowering plant, scented plant, scented flower, summer flowering flower, perennial roots, Perennial plants, Perennial plant roots, Perennnial plants bare root, bare root perennial plants