Pond Liner Black 8x1 m PVC 1 mm
- Delivery Details
This pond liner is an excellent basis for building your personal pond system in your garden or anywhere on your property.
The pond liner tape is made of premium PVC, highly elastic and tear-resistant, suitable for the design of shallow and deep water zones, and harmless to plants and animals. The pond underlay can easily be cut with scissors. Gluing or welding with PVC (polyvinyl chloride) glue can also be carried out without difficulty. Enjoy creating your little relaxation spot on your ground and floor to distract from stressful everyday life!
1.Before putting the pond lining down, make sure the surface is dry and free from ice, snow, stones and other hard or sharp objects to avoid cuts, bumps and damage.
2. You can use the below formula to calculate the size:
Pond liner length: finished pond length + twice depth + twice edge overlap*
Pond liner width: finished pond width + twice depth + twice edge overlap*
*minimum recommend overlap 0.10 m
It is recommend to buy some extra metres to compensate for error and to give you enough liner to tuck in around the edges above the maximum water level.
3. We recommend the use of a suitable pond fleece under the pond foil. The main function is load distribution and the associated lower mechanical load of the pond foil.
- Colour: Black
- Material: PVC
- Size: 8 x 1 m (L x W)
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Unit weight: 600 g/m²
- Static puncture according to ISO 12236
- Tear strength according to DIN 53363
- Suitable for fish, harmless to plants and animals
- UV, welding seam and cold resistant
- Swelling, rotting and ageing resistant
- Highly elastic and tear-resistant
- Assembly required: No
To enable us to offer a wide range of gardening items some of our products are delivered on a drop-shipping arrangement.
This item is delivered directly by our suppliers,Vida XL in Holland
Delivery is Free and
Delivery typically takes 6-8 days on these items