- Plant and Planting Details
These Rhubarb crowns, also called Rhubarb stools are the variety Victoria, which produces thick stems of good quality, red stems in mid-season.
Rhubarb Victoria stools are supplied individually
These are premium quality roots and guaranteed to produce excellent quality Rhubarb plants
- Rhubarb will grow in most, fertile soils,
- These Rhubarb crowns are supplied individually
- Grow in a sunny position.
- Add well rotted farm yard manure or compost when planting rhubarb crowns
- Plant Rhubarb crowns about 20cm deep and up to 1 metre between Rhubarb plants
- I have found Rhubarb to be one of those plants that does better the more you feed it so mulch with compost, manure or seaweed during the winter months.
- Lifting and dividing your Rhubarb crowns every 5 or 6 years will help to reinvigorate your Rhubarb plants and replacing with new plants every 4 or 5 years will also help to ensure a good continuity of produce
- Feed Rhubarb Goliath during the growing season with the organic and vegan Nature Safe Atlantic Seaweed Liquid Feed.
Please Note: These are a pre season item and as such, if you are ordering items for immediate delivery along with pre season items, such as summer flowering perennials or Seed Potatoes, you will incur a separate delivery fee
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.