Scented Sweet Pea
- Product Details
These wonderfully Scented Sweet Pea seeds are one of my favourite of all summer flowering plants, the magical scent bringing me right back to childhood.
Scented Sweet Pea:
- This is a stunning mixture of pretty pastel coloured flowers
- Highly fragrant.
- This scented sweet pea mixture will climb and cover garden structures, ideal for covering unsightly walls and garden sheds.
- Take regular cuttings to encourage further blooms and fill your home sweet summer scents.
- Sow indoors for best results anytime from October until April in a seed tray of fine, quality compost
- Transplant outdoors from May, when the ground is warmer and risk of frost has gone.
- Sweet peas are hardy annuals, which can also be sown directly outdoors where they are to flower from early summer in warm, weed-free soil.
- Sow seeds approximately 3cm apart and 1cm deep in a warm environment (up to 20°C),
- Germination can take up to 3 weeks
- Scented Sweet Pea Seed
Do not eat ornamental flowers or seeds.
Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands thoroughly when finished.