Scented Sweet Pea
These wonderfully Scented Sweet Pea seeds are one of my favourite of all summer flowering plants, the magical scent bringing me right back to childhood.
Scented Sweet Pea:
- This is a stunning mixture of pretty pastel coloured flowers
- Highly fragrant.
- This scented sweet pea mixture will climb and cover garden structures, ideal for covering unsightly walls and garden sheds.
- Take regular cuttings to encourage further blooms and fill your home sweet summer scents.
- Sow indoors for best results anytime from October until April in a seed tray of fine, quality compost
- Transplant outdoors from May, when the ground is warmer and risk of frost has gone.
- Sweet peas are hardy annuals, which can also be sown directly outdoors where they are to flower from early summer in warm, weed-free soil.
- Sow seeds approximately 3cm apart and 1cm deep in a warm environment (up to 20°C),
- Germination can take up to 3 weeks
- Scented Sweet Pea Seed
Do not eat ornamental flowers or seeds.
Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands thoroughly when finished.