This Balcony Mixture is is a beautiful yybrid series of Trailing Petunia which will bring colour to the garden throughout the summer months
Trailing Petunia Balcony Mixture produces blooms in shades of re, blue, pink, white and purple.
- Beautiful trailing blooms in a vibrant mixture of colours
- This eye-catching variety looks great pots, baskets, window boxes and patio containers.
- A firm favourite with bees and pollinators, this variety will fill your garden with scent and life throughout the summer and into autumn.
Trailing Petunia - How to Sow
- Sow indoors from January to April in pots or trays of moist compost
- Gently press the seed into the compost surface
- Keep moist and at a temperature of about 20 degrees
- When seedlings are large enough to handle, pot them into individual pots
- During the second half of May or in June, 'harden off' by moving them outside for a few hours each day before planting outdoors
Petunias prefer a sunny location with well draining soil, but will grow easily in a shady spot.