Tulip Flaming Flag
- Plant and Planting Details
Tulip Flaming Flag will offer your garden a spectacular display of deep, vibrant white blooms with streaks of pale purple in the spring months of April and May.
These Tulip Flaming Flag bulbs are supplied in packets of 7
Secure Yours Now
Available to Pre Order NOW for Delivery during Autumn 2023
Tulip Flaming Flag flowers during April-May on stems 40-60cm in height.
- Tulip Flaming Flag is a really beautiful Tulip. White flowers which are streaked with purple flames open up during April and May on top of sturdy stems
- Tulip Flaming Flag is a Triumph type Tulip
- The flowers have green flames and pink on the edges.
- Plant in groups for a spectacular spring display.
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulips can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 15 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.