Regular price €0,99 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Product Details
- Tulip Merlot Bulbs Planting Details
This is a very aptly named Tulip for Tulip Merlot produces blooms the colour of a nice rich, red wine
Available to Purchase NOW for Delivery during Autumn 2022
Tulip Merlot are supplied in packets of 6
These are super size Tulip bulbs and bigger than what you are likely to find available in plastic packed prepacks in garden centres.
Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
Tulip Merlot Bulbs Planting Details
- Tulip Merlot will provide your garden with masses of rich burgundy red, Tulip flowers during April and May on stems 40-60cm in height.
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulips can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.