- Tulip Sensual Touch
- Pre Season Delivery
- Delivery and Discounts
- Plant and Planting
Tulip Sensual Touch is one of the most dramatic and showy Tulips that you are ever likely to see
These Tulip Sensual Touch bulbs are supplied in packets of 7
This is one of the most sought after varieties of Tulip and will, without question be one of the very first to sell out.
These are super size Tulip bulbs and bigger than what you are likely to find available in plastic packed prepacks in garden centres.
Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
Spring bulbs vary in cost depending on the time of year. Ordering early in the year means that I can supply them at a better price. These will become more expensive as we get closer to the autumn.
In short, by pre-ordering spring flowering bulbs,
- we save money and
- have a better range to choose from
This Discount will last as long as the prices remain as they are. As soon as they go up, I will have to remove the discount. This normally happens towards the end of July/early August
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
- Tulip Sensual Touch produces fully double, paeony-like, apricot orange coloured blooms during late April and May
- Tulip Sensual Touch has beautifully ruffled and fringed petals making it even more beautiful
- and Tulip Sensual Touch is great as a cut flower
- Plant 10cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Tulip Sensual Touch can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 12 cm and larger
- I have been growing Tulips from this Dutch grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.