Tumbling Composter Dual Chamber 63x60x74 cm 140 L Polypropylene
Regular price €152,99 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
- Product Details
Reduce your garden and kitchen waste at any time of year with this tumbling composter and produce your own compost to use as an organic fertiliser for your plants.
- Durable material: The compost container is made of PP. Polypropylene (PP) is a popular plastic that is lightweight, tough, and resistant to impact.
- Sturdy legs: The metal legs of this compostable bin ensure sturdiness and stability.
- Tumbling design: The tumbling design of this waste composter increases mixing productivity. And with internal mixing bars that speed up the decomposition process, you can expect rich, fertile compost in just a few weeks!
- Dual-chamber composter: Two independent rotatable compost bins benefit batch composting, which enables you to continuously swapping sides while the other allows for adding new scraps, offering an uninterrupted flow of rich and healthy compost.
- Excellent aeration: The compost tumbler features aeration holes to mix lots of oxygen into the compost.
- Easy usage: The efficient tumbler system is the simple way to get perfectly cooked compost without having to dig, turn, and mix by hand. All you have to do is open the easy-sliding door, add your scraps, and turn the handle every other day or so.
Good to know:
- To make assembly as easy as possible, each product is delivered with a manual.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Plastic (100% Polypropylene), metal
- Overall dimensions: 63 x 60 x 74 cm (L x W x H)
- Capacity: 140 L
- With Metal legs