Ubbink SolarMax 600 Set with Solar Panel and Pump 1351181
- Supplier and Delivery Details
Garden pumps are not always near a socket, but the SolarMax 600 set from Ubbink which can be used independently of the electricity network.
The SolarMax is a simple to install and maintain fountain pump ideal for environmentally conscious pond owners!
This device uses solar energy to operate an attractive water feature in the garden. Depending on the solar insolation and on the model, the circulation rate of the pump can reach 610 L / h.
The solar panels are weather-proof and thus highly durable and long-lasting.
Delivery includes solar module with ground spike, solar pump with 5 m connection cable, 4 riser tubes and 2 water jets.
- Solar panel dimensions: 40 x 25.5 x 2.5 cm (H x W x T)
- Solar module
- Power: 10 W
- Nominal voltage: 18 V
- Rated current: 579 mA
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Temperature range: -30°C to +75°C
- Operating voltage: 18 V
- Operating current: 335 mA - 6 W
- Maximum output: 610 L/h
- Maximum delivery head: 1.7 m
- Ingress Protection: IP68
- Temperature range: +5°C to +40°C
- Cable length: 5 m
- Without battery storage
- Included in delivery:
- Solar module with ground spike
- Solar pump with 5 m connection cable
- 4 riser tubes and 2 water jets
To enable us to offer a wide range of gardening items some of our products are delivered on a drop-shipping arrangement.
This item is delivered directly by our suppliers,Vida XL in Holland
Delivery typically takes 6-8 days on these items