Ubbink Zeolite Filter Medium 1.8 kg 1374018
- Supplier and Delivery Details
This Ubbink zeolite filter medium serves as an ion exchanger, adsorptive separator and catalyst. It is mainly used to adsorb ammonia, nitrite and nitrate and to inhibit the growth of algae.
This zeolite filter medium can be placed in the pond filter, pond plant baskets or directly on the pond floor and therefore has a favourable impact on the biological composition of the pond water.
- Material: Zeolite
- Capacity: 1.8 kg
- Extremely macro-porous with large surface areas
- Absorbing heavy metals
- Removing micro particles in the water
- Enhancing the overall health of the aquarium
- Inhibiting the growth of algae
- Will not cloud the water
- Nontoxic, completely safe for fish and nitrifying bacteria
To enable us to offer a wide range of gardening items some of our products are delivered on a drop-shipping arrangement.
This item is delivered directly by our suppliers,Vida XL in Holland
Delivery typically takes 6-8 days on these items