White Indoor Hyacinth Gift Box
- Product Details
- How to Grow Indoor Hyacinths
- It will take about 6-8 weeks from planting to flowering
- Indoor Hyacinths will produce flowers on stems about 20-25cm high
- Simply fill each hyacinth glass with water to just below where the bulb’s base will sit
- Position the bulb on the top of the glass.
- Make sure the doesn’t sit in water, but rests just above it.
- Position the glass in a cool, dark place for 5 -6 weeks until roots to form.
- Once the shoot is about 7-10cm tall, move the glass into a sunny position
- Turn the pot slightly each day to keep the stem growing straight.
Open the bag of compost and empty contents into the planter, keeping a small amount back to cover bulb. Place bulb on compost, with bud facing upward and fill around the bulb evenly with the remaining compost. Leave bud of amaryllis uncovered for best results. Place indoors in a warm location (18°C). Water sparingly making sure the bulb is not over watered. When the flower bud appears, water twice weekly. Turn the pot regularly to keep the stem from growing towards the light. Once the flowers appear, you can prolong the bloom time by keeping in a cooler location and away from direct sources of heat.
These Products ARE available to Purchase NOW but WONT BE DELIVERED until September/October which is the right time for sowing and planting