Wicker Herb Wheel
Each Wicker Herb Wheel contains
- 4 x Packets of Herb Seeds
- 1 x Woven Wicker Basket
Herb seeds included: Basil, Parsley, Chives and Oregano
Growing Instructions for Wicker Herb Wheel
- Sow indoors at anytime of the year.
- Germination can take 21-28 days, so don't panic if you don't see instant results.
- Fill woven wicker basket with compost and dampen the compost
- Sow seeds evenly on compost surface and press them lightly into the compost
- Moisten the compost lightly using a hand sprayer not a watering can.
- Cover the basket with a plastic bag to create humidity
- Compost should be misted to keep it moist to touch but be careful not to over-water
- When the seedlings emerge, remove plastic bag, water and turn pot regularly
- Fresh herbs can be harvested from this Wicker Herb Wheel all year round.
- All the herbs provided are perennial except for Basil which will need to be replaced each year
Always use a scissors to harvest to avoid damaging the plant.