- Allium christophii
- Plant and Planting Details
Allium christophii produces a beautiful, delicate mauve flowerhead.
Allium christophii are available to purchase now for delivery from October onwards
These Allium christophii bulbs are supplied in packets of 5 bulbs
Secure Yours Now
Available to Pre Order Now for Delivery in Autumn, Beginning September/October
Allium christophii bulbs
- Allium christophii's floral globes are more sparsely packed than other varieties, lending an airy aesthetic to displays on stalks reaching between 40-60cm in height.
- I adore all Alliums, I love the effect their perfection and simplicity brings to the garden and of course they extend the flowering period right into the summer.
- Don't be in a mad rush to remove stems once the flowers are gone. I love the seed heads too and the structure the spent flower stems bring to a bed even when the colour has long gone.
- The Allium christophii bulbs I am offering for sale are big and great quality which guarantees good quality blooms next spring. Bulb size 14-16 which is bigger than anything that I have found in garden centres wrapped in prepack plastic.
- To put it simply, the bigger and beer quality the bulb that you plant, then the bigger and better quality the flowers, produced next spring in your garden
- These Allium christophii, come from a supplier whose Alliums I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks in the autumn and winter if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.