Plant Box Living Wall System
- Product Details
- More Product Information
- PlantBox Features:
- Assembly Instructions and Installation Notes
Made from 100% recycled plastic, PlantBox is a stackable living wall system which will enhance your outdoor space, however large or small.
Please Note: Prices Include Delivery.
The revolutionary PlantBox modular vertical garden is a system that combines biology with technology to bring your walls to life and life to your walls!
PlantBox is a cleverly simple vertical garden, with a unique watering system that makes looking after plants really easy.
All the Troughs are 600mm (60cm) wide and 200mm (20cm) high and all link together easily
You can opt for the mini (3 troughs), a medium (5 troughs), or go large with 10 troughs to create a living wall to suit the size and shape of your project.
The PlantBox troughs are very easy to put together, lightweight and sturdy. You create your living wall by stacking them and, either stand on the ground, or get clever with a drill to attach to a wall.
No daily watering with PlantBox! Each planting trough has a 1.8 litre water reservoir. That’s enough for 1 or 2 weeks, depending on location, weather and how thirsty the plants are. The reservoir and wicking-felt means that plants take up water as they need it, so you don’t need to worry about over-watering either.
No more guesswork about when to water: a water level indicator on each trough of your PlantBox living wall means the plants will tell you when they’re thirsty.
You can get creative. The troughs have a good planting depth for a huge range of foliage plants, perennials, annual flowering plants, vegetables, herbs and salad crops.
- Stackable, with strong clips to hold the troughs in place
- Water reservoir (holds 1.8 litres)
- Capillary wicking felt allows plant roots to draw up water as needed
- Water indicator tells you when to fill up
- Each planting trough is 12cm deep and holds 3-6 plants (depending on what you’re planting)
- Suitable for ordinary, multi-purpose compost (if using four 1LTR sized plants, you will need approx. 4-5LTR of compost per PlantBox)
- Small footprint, so it’s ideal for balconies, roof gardens, patios or conservatories.
- Easily attached to boundary walls, fence posts, balcony railings or conservatory walls.
- Also suitable for indoor use (with an appropriate drip tray)
- Made from 100% recycled plastic, making the most of our household recycling
- Made in England
- 1% of sales are donated to charity
Lightweight, quick and easy to install
✓ Irrigation kit available
✓ Made in the UK from 100% post-consumer waste
✓ Self contained unit – additional irrigation
✓ Click and stack in any configuration
✓ Freestanding or wall-mounted
✓ Versatile use including courtyards, patios or
✓ Can be used for edible and/or ornamental plants
Unit dimensions: 600mm x 200mm x 150mm
Fully loaded weight: 70kgs per m2
Base material: 100% recycled polypropylene
Trough depth: 200mm
Reservoir capacity: 1.8L
Suitable for Pot size: Anything up to 13cm (1 LTR) – 4 plants per trough
Design life: >10+ years
Compost type: Peat-free multi-use – 4-5L compost per trough
Recommended support structures Treated timber (plywood), aluminum, steel, masonry, concrete
Recommended fixings Plywood (wood screws), Aluminum/steel (8.8 bolts),
Masonry/concrete (Resin anchors) – 2 fixings per trough
Nutrient feed Drip feed or slow-release pellet into substrate
Fix vertical rails onto support structure at
• Pre-assemble PlantBox units and clip together
to desired configuration
• Fix back to rails using appropriate fixings
• Attach PlantBox units with 2 fixings on the
bottom row of troughs, before fixing every 3
troughs until the top and apply 2 more fixings
to top row of units
• Attach irrigation lines if required
• Fill units with substrate
• Plant units and backfill around with substrate
• Fill units by adding water on the top row of
• Watch plants flourish!
PlantBox is so easy to install, we supply it in kit form. Fixing guides are online, plus advice videos.
NOTE: PlantBox requires fixing back to a suitable wall or structure to avoid serious injury.