Online Garden Design Consultation
- Do I need this?
- What's Covered in a Virtual Garden Design Consultation
- The Process
- Some Designs Completed After Initial Consultation
- A Few Finished Projects
Consult with myself, Peter Dowdall, for a high quality online garden design consultation.
I can offer you personalized help and suggestions tailored to your specific garden needs and preferencesI will offer a thorough, comprehensive consultation that focuses on your individual garden needs and helps you to think about your garden in overall terms, looking at aspects such as the style of your garden and hard and soft landscaping options.
It's easy to make mistakes when starting your garden or to end up with a garden years later which has "just evolved".
I will help you to avoid making those mistakes from the start or help you to put them right in an existing garden
- Do you want some Help with your garden design?
- Not sure where to start?
- Be it an existing garden or a totally new space, I can help you.
Join me, Peter Dowdall for a chat via Google Meet where I can offer help and guidance to you for your garden.
I am available on certain dates and times for a chat via Google Meet where I can offer help and guidance to you for your garden.
If you are unsure as to what is the best garden design option for you, then this is the place to start.
If you’re not sure which way to go with your garden be it an established garden or a blank canvas, I would advise starting with this Virtual Garden Design Consultation to see what your next steps should be
What we talk about in the consultation is up to yourself and you can steer the conversation.
- Perhaps it’s a completely new project and you just need some pointers about where to start, where to position patios, paths, garden beds and other features.
- Do you need help deciding on the overall style of your garden?
- Maybe it’s an existing garden and you would like some help deciding on how best to give it new lease of life. I can advise on which plants are worth keeping, moving and removing.
- Or maybe you just have some general gardening questions related to your own garden or gardening tasks and want a bit of help or guidance on how and when to do certain gardening jobs.
- Depending on what you want from the consultation, the more information you can give me beforehand or have with you on the day, the better.
The length of each consultation is up to 1 hour.
If there is no availability showing, that means I am booked out. You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case and I can contact you should a cancellation appear.
- Book a time that suits you
- Send me on some pics and/or video of your garden area as it is now along with some notes about what you would like from your garden
- I will have time to study these before we meet online
- We will meet online through Google Meet and look at the photos, videos and notes together when you can tell me anything else that may be relevant.
- I will discuss with you your different options in terms of the overall style of the garden and how to create the garden that you want.
After our initial consultation, I can of course, quote to design your garden for you.
Here are a few examples of gardens which have just had completed designs
Please Note that A completed Garden Design is quoted for individually after the Online Consultation
Have a look at this garden I designed for a couple with small kids.
They wanted an area for kids playing, adults entertaining and a home office.
The benefits of having a garden well designed and created will pay dividends in the long term as instead of having a garden that 'just evolved' in 20 years time you will have a usable, attractive space which can be used for whatever the family may need,
Often, designing a small garden can be harder than creating a large garden space as every centimetre is on show and has to work hard during each of the 52 weeks in the year.
Coming up with good ideas for a small garden takes a lot of thought.
The garden must work in this case as an outdoor room, and also it must provide some storage.
But... it cannot suffer in terms of aesthetics. I think this one turned out quite nice