Allium Mount Everest
- Allium Mount Everest
- Plant and Planting Details
is a beautiful, early summer flowering bulb.
Mount Everest is one of my favourite of the white flowering Allium bulbs.
Allium Mount Everest is available to purchase now for delivery in Autumn
These Allium bulbs are supplied individually
Allium Mount Everest Bulbs:
- I adore all Alliums, I love the effect their perfection and simplicity brings to the garden and of course they extend the flowering period right into the summer.
- Allium Mount Everest produces tall stems of pure, white flowers that will bring an elegance and coolness to the garden.
- It's similar in height to Allium Ambassador and Gladiator, flowering stems can reach up to 1 metre in height and each perfectly formed, white, globe shaped Allium Mount Everest flower will reach about 20cm in diameter.
- These are super size Allium bulbs and bigger than what you are likely to find available in plastic packed prepacks in garden centres.
- Quite simply, the better quality the bulb, the better quality the plant and flowers which are produced.
- Don't be in a mad rush to remove stems once the flowers are gone. I love the seed heads too and the structure the spent flower stems bring to a bed even when the colour has long gone.
- Plant 20cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Size of Bulb 26cm and larger
I have been growing Alliums from this grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
All the packaging that I use is, where possible, either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.