Allium Pinball Wizard
- Allium Pinball Wizard
- Plant and Planting Details
Allium Pinball Wizard is a beautiful, early summer flowering bulb.
It's blooms stand out from other alliums with a deep purple color and contrasting white stamen. It's a great addition to any garden for a pop of color and contrast..
Secure yours Now.
These Alliums are available to purchase now for delivery from October onwards
In my experience, Pinball Wizard produces the largest flowers of all the Allium bulbs. Shorter flower stems than Allium Ambassador and Allium Gladiator means it works well, if mixed with those varieties.
Allium PInball Wizard retains its foliage whilst in flower unlike most other Alliums
These Allium bulbs are supplied individually
Allium Pinball Wizard bulbs:
- If drama and the Wow Factor is what you want then Allium Pinball Wizard is the one for you.
- Allium Pinball Wizard produces flowers up to an unbelievable 30cm in diameter on stems 60-80cm in height.
- I adore all Alliums, I love the effect and the drama they bring to the garden and of course they extend the flowering period of spring bulbs right into the summer.
- Don't be in a mad rush to remove stems once the flowers are gone. I love the seed heads too and the structure the spent flower stems bring to a bed even when the colour has long gone.
- Plant 20cm deep and 10cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Size of Bulb 20 cm and larger
I have been growing Alliums from this grower for over 15 years and each year the quality is superb.
All the packaging that I use is, where possible, either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.