Anemone blanda Mixed Colours
- Product Details
- Plant and Planting Details
- Pre Season Delivery - Please Read Carefully
Anemone blanda Mixed Colours, the winter windflower are among the prettiest little spring flowering bulbs that you can get.
These are available to purchase now for delivery in Autumn 2022
These Anemone blanda Mixed Colours are supplied in packets of 10
Anemone blanda bulbs:
- Flowering each year during April and May, these Anemone blanda Mixed Colours are perfect for growing in bulb drifts or pots.
- If you would like to create a naturalized area of colour in your garden beds or borders, then these Anemone blanda Mixed Colours are the ones for you as they are perfect for naturalizing
- Plant 3-cm deep and 5cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period
- Anemone blanda Mixed Colours can be successfully planted right in to April
- Size of Bulb 7cm and bigger
All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during September/October
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks in the autumn and winter if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
Spring Flowering Bulbs are Available to Pre-Order NOW for Delivery commencing September 2022
Save Money on your Spring Flowering Bulbs by ordering NOW
I take my lead on delivery. directly from the bulb growers, it varies each year as to when they are ready.
I wait until the grower says they are good to go, I am not pressured by when the supermarkets and garden centres have their bulbs available.
If we ship too early the bulbs may not be ready and will then rot.
If they are planted too early in the season then they won't flower at the right time in spring so please be patient, we have to work with Nature on this.
That being said, delivery will commence at some point in Septmeber with the bulk of orders being delivered during October
Spring bulbs vary in cost depending on the time of year. Ordering early in the year means that I can supply them at a better price. These will become more expensive as we get closer to the autumn.
In short, by pre-ordering spring flowering bulbs,
- we save money and
- have a better range to choose from
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.