Anemone blanda Mixed Colours, the winter windflower are among the prettiest little spring flowering bulbs that you can get.
These Anemone blanda Mixed Colours are supplied in packets of 30 for €5.00
Flowering each year during April and May, these Anemone blanda Mixed Colours are perfect for growing in bulb drifts or pots.
Anemone bulbs are Available to Pre-Order NOW for Delivery in the Autumn.
- If you would like to create a naturalized area of colour in your garden beds or borders, then these Anemone blanda Mixed Colours are the ones for you as they are perfect for naturalizing
- Plant 5-cm deep and 5cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Anemone blanda Mixed Colours can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 7cm and bigger
All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.
Delivery and Discounts - Now Delivering throughout Ireland and UK
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. All their vehicles are electric vehicles and thus, no fossil fuels are used in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during October