Anemone de caen
- Plant and Planting Details
- Delivery and Discounts
Anemone de caen are one of those flowers that bring me hurtling back to my childhood.
These, Mixed Colours Anemone de caen are supplied in packets of 15
Anemone de Caen bulbs:
- Anemone de caen produce masses of really beautiful, vibrant single bright flowers on top of really attractive fern-like foliage
- Flowering each year during March and April, these Anemone de caen are perfect for mass-planting in bulb drifts or pots.
- Plant 5-cm deep and 5cm or more apart
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- Anemone blanda Mixed Colours can be successfully planted right in to January
- Size of Bulb 7cm and bigger
- All Pre- Season Orders (Bulbs and Flower Seeds) will be delivered when they arrive in stock. Please note that this is expected to be during September/October
- All my Spring Flowering Bulbs come from suppliers whose flower bulbs I have been planting in gardens for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
- Stagger the planting over a few weeks in the autumn and winter if you want to and this will result in the blooms opening up over a longer period in the spring
- I have been growing Anemone de caen from this bulb grower for over 10 years and each year the quality is superb.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.
All the packaging that I use is, where possible either reused, recycled or recyclable. All the bulbs are supplied to me loose in bulk crates so that there is no plastic wrapping or packaging to be dumped.