Artisan Bird Nest Box - Bali Island Range
- Product Details
- Artisan Bird Nest Box - Details
Now this Artisan Bird Nest Box - Bali Island Range is truly a work of art for your garden.
Introducing the Artisan Nest Box from the beautiful Bali Range, handmade and hand-painted by Balinese artisans in a genuinely authentic Indonesian style.
The entire range is constructed using sustainably sourced timber and has been lovingly hand-painted using a dot painting technique.
As each box is completely hand made and finished, no two boxes will be exactly the same
Each Nest box
- Features a beautifully detailed hand-painted dot painting design
- The Artisan Nest Boxes are made from sustainable FSC timber and have a long lifespan due to the robust wood and water-based paint. Ensuring the nest box can be used for multiple seasons, sometimes as a nesting spot for the same returning garden birds.
- It provides a safe and secure habitat for small birds to roost and nest from autumn through the winter to spring, when they will look to have their young.
- Nesting is most likely during April and May, and in the event of chicks hatching, the parent birds will have frenetic feeding activity. Take care not to disturb during this time as any intervention may result in the parent birds' eggs or young being abandoned.
- It is the perfect nest box for small bird species such as blue tits, coal tits, marsh tits, sparrows, and flycatchers, plus a delightful addition to your garden.
- The Bali Range comprises three handmade products: a spacious bird nest box, a hanging bird table, and a solitary bee house. There’s truly something for everyone to add a distinctive splash of colour to their garden or outdoor space whilst helping our nation’s treasured wildlife.
The Artisan Nest Box should be sited on a tree, wall or garden fitting at least 1.5m – 2.5m above the ground, preferably in a place where cats and predators cannot access it.
The ideal aspect is facing east, SE and NE are also fine.
The box should be left empty as wild birds will bring their own nest material into the box.
Wipe away any external dirt with a damp cloth, avoiding anything abrasive.
The inside should be cleaned just before the end of September / prior to autumn once any fledglings have left.
We aim to deliver all items within 72 hours of order however, please be aware that some items may temporarily run out of stock so please allow up to 15 working days for delivery. Items are rarely delayed but it does happen from time to time.
To see Our standard, reduced and FREE Delivery Rates click here
Within Ireland, all my deliveries are made by An Post Courier service. Soon, all their vehicles will be electric vehicles and thus, the use of fossil fuels is hugely reduced in the delivery of my orders within Ireland. Packaging, where possible is completely compostable.